Present Prank Present Prank

This is still one of my favorite fan animations of MLPFiM. You are pretty much set to go into the animation industry.
Also looking forward to your next animation project! Good thing Habsro gave you the go ahead. :D

TTGL Sonic edition TTGL Sonic edition

Although you did mention that this was only for practice with flash animation, I still say that some form of Gurren Lagann mech with sonic would be epic. I'm guessing Sonic is Kamina? Tails is Simon? Of course, it isn't canon, so anything is possible. Perhaps that Tornado would combine with... something Sonic (dunno what mech he'd ride in, but it'd have to be large enough). I'd love to see that kind of thing. Anyways, nice effort! Just seems incomplete.

Fluttershy's lovely song Fluttershy's lovely song

Eeyup! This is awesome animation! Lovely vocals, and overall amazing. I love every second of it.

Derpy Cardcaptor Derpy Cardcaptor

Derpy Hooves is best mail pony

I loved the animation, and all of the good hard work put fourth into making something very appealing. I never watched Cardcaptor myself, since it doesn't really appeal to me. Of course, I could give the show a chance if it's good.

Anyways, I can sorta see where people are coming from with all the hate for MLP. With the mindset of guys who haven't watched the show, "Pony = for girls = girly = gay shit." It's very unfortunate that people are like that, without actually giving MLP:FiM a chance.

My Little Pony: Cupcakes My Little Pony: Cupcakes

Well this was pleasent

At least Pinkie Pie was having fun, and happy. Rainbow Dash, however... not so much.

One thing that kinda bothers me a bit is when Pinkie Pie is using those tools. I mean, knives, axes, hacksaws, etc. can't really just be held by the hoof like that. I had an idea on how it can be done: strapping the tool to the hoof with some sort of strap or something. It'd be kinda hard to chop things with their mouths I'd think. Then again, this whole animation lacked a hacksaw... Unless I missed it somehow. O.o

The imagery from Cupcakes was well captured though, so good job.

Epic Cupcake Time Epic Cupcake Time

So yeah, Wow!

This truly captured... THE MAGICS! Great work! One thing keeps throwing me off though. Where does that other leg come from? It's almost as if she is very flexible and can lift her back leg in that way, all while standing on one hoof, or it's a fifth leg? Whatever, it's Pinkie Pie; she's always random. :P

Friendship is Magic Bitch Friendship is Magic Bitch

Bananas?

"You ain't finding any bananas ON THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNAAAAAA!!!!!
BEEE-YEEEETCH!"

This video always cracks me up every time I see it! Awesome work, and I look forward to seeing more from you in the future

Skaijo responds: